Looking after the space
When using the Hub’s space and equipment, the Hirer is:
- Not to use or operate any Hub equipment other than that specified in the written Agreement
- Is responsible for bringing the room back to its original condition at the close of their activity. The Hirer is required to return furniture to the same position as it was at start of hire. The hired room(s) must be left in a clean and tidy condition. This includes assembling/disassembling all tables and chairs used for their group
- Is responsible for removing all decorative material, left-over items, left-over food and beverages, etc, after the close of their activity
- Is responsible for turning off all lights, heaters, and air-conditioners when finished with the room(s)
- Is responsible for providing all supplies and materials necessary for their activity
- Must close and/or lock doors (where applicable)
- Is responsible for leaving the kitchen in a clean and tidy condition (where applicable), all fixtures, utensils, dishes, and cutlery are to be left in good order and clean condition
- Must ensure all rubbish is disposed of in the rubbish bin(s) provided
- Must ensure they / their members do not enter nor use any other area of the Hub other than that identified (and paid for) as part of the Agreement
As a not-for-profit organisation, the Hub operates on minimal staff and it does NOT have staff to clear, clean and put away furniture and room items for individual groups.
If areas are not left in original condition after an event, and in a usable condition, a fee for clean-up and any remedial works will be charged to the Hirer.
Download our 2024 Seawinds Community Hub Room Hire Terms and Conditions here.