I’d like to help
Thank you for enquiring about volunteering at Seawinds.
There are many important roles that our volunteers fulfil to help with the smooth running of the Seawinds Community Hub.
- general admin duties
- doing odd jobs around the Hub building
- preparing community lunch for more than 50 vulnerable community members each week during school terms
- supporting participants in the Dementia Café
- maintaining the gardens around the Hub
- helping to run group activities
- collecting food from local supermarkets 5 days a week for Second Bite
- helping organise fundraising activities
- reading to children in the ELC
- supporting events.
- Joining the board. Do you have any expertise that could help us?